GSTIndiaexpert.com is an initiative by Dr. Narendra Shyamsukha - FCA and CA Rohit Surana, to make available a one-stop online interactive platform which provides updated legislation, history and events related to GST, news, case studies, articles and webinars. We also intend to provide GST training to graduates, working accountants and others personnel to churn out “GST Professionals” since this trained manpower would be a major requirement of the economy.
About Narendra Shyamsukha: A passionate visionary entrepreneur and a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, focused on education and skill development, mentor, investor, whose business and professional experience spans across India, contributing to the mission of skilling India. His key associations include:
- Founder and Chairman of ICA Edu Skills - A chain of India's leading vocational training and placement institute in the field of Accounts, Finance and Computer Applications leading to guaranteed job.
- Founder of Edulift – A network of associates connecting good Edu-tech products to educational institutes across India.
- Co-Founder of STEM World School - A chain of world class K12 schools which implements experimental learning and practical training methodologies
- Founder National President of Terapanth Professional Forum (TPF)
- Vice Chairman of Jain International Trade Organization (JITO), Kolkata
- Charter Member of The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE), Member of Indian Angels Network (IAN), Trustee of JATF
About CA Rohit Surana: A Senior Partner at RSPA & Associates, fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, with over 10 years’ experience in Indian & International taxation. His key associations include:
- Provides professional assistance to Indian and Multinational companies in the areas of Direct, Indirect & International taxation.
- Member of various Tax Committees, Views Exchange Study Circle, JITO, TPF and others.
- Consulting various companies as ‘External CFO’ evaluating various requirements and best methods of raising funds through Banks, Private Placement, ECB etc., risk potential and post raising monitoring, Negotiations , Mergers & Acquisitions, Working Capital and Cash Flow Management, Tax Planning and optimization.